Salary offered as per industry standard.
Date Posted: 2019-01-18 16:36:53
1. Perform Company Secretary functions like to organize Board Meetings, Committee Meetings and to notify the Board of Directors about the meetings.
2. To prepare notice, agendas and drafting of minutes of the Board/committees meetings, Action Taken Report of the Company.
3. Update and maintenance of statutory books including register of members, register of directors, renewed and duplicate issue of share certificate etc and records of the company as prescribed in Company Act.
4. Handling legal compliances as well in addition to company secretary functions like to coordinate with external advocates, present in courts or other judicial authorities for and on behalf of company.
5. Communicate with shareholders thorough phones. emails and letters.
6. Proof reading of documents.
7. Filings of E-Forms as per the requirement of Companies Act 2013.
8. Ensuring Corporate Governance under the Companies Act and rules there under.
9. Disclosure of Directors as and when required and their filingsas per the new companies act.
10. Handling Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT) Department related to documentation of redemption of EPCG Licences.
11. Work related to shares and their transfer ans tarnsmission and issuance of share certificate.
12. Preparation of all statutory record in soft as per Company Act.